08/03/2023 8:56 pmTopic starter
What is Security Misconfiguration?
Question: What is Security Misconfiguration?
Ans. Categorized as system vulnerability, security misconfiguration is a situation when a device/application/network is misconfigured and is prone to exploited by an attacker. A few simple examples of this include leaving systems unattended in public places, sharing passwords of devices and accounts, etc.
- What is data leakage?
- What is network security?
- How do I secure my network?
- How to prevent data leakage?
- What is Firewall in Cyber Security?
- What are the types of network security?
- What are the elements of cybersecurity?
- Which factors contribute to data leakage?
- What are the advantages of cyber security?
- What are the different types of cybersecurity?
- Difference between a threat, vulnerability, and risk?